Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pinterest Faves: Denim Daze

Everyone owns at least one piece of denim. Whether it's that perfect pair of boyfriend jeans, a studded denim jacket, or a western-inspired denim shirt, we all love denim. I especially love the different ways denim can be styled. Edgy, chic, comfy, classic; the possibilities are endless!

Distressed Denim: I love the way that these two outfits are styles. Boyfriend jeans always look so cute with feminine tops and modern cuts. 

Canadian Tuxedo Upgrade: The Canadian tuxedo is the pairing of jeans with a jean jacket. It's usually frowned upon but these two are doing it right with cheeky shorts and matching top. 


Denim + Heels: Strappy sandals & chunky platform pumps. A girl can't go wrong with either look.

Which look is your favorite? 


(images courtesy of pinterest)







1 comment:

Ana said...

So true! I love me some denim! I currently have some patterned skinnies and dark trousers on my want list! It was great to meet you at LuckyFABB last week!