Monday, March 11, 2013

Best Beauty Buys Spring '13

I love it when spring rolls around. A little rain, a lot of sunshine, and spring cleaning! I love cleaning out my closet and most of all, my makeup bag. It's time to ditch the cool winter makeup and bring in some bright shades, pops of color and makeup with SPF! Bring on the spring!


Essie's Tart Deco is a super bright coral and one of my favorite Essie polishes ever. Sometimes I add a layer of silver glitter over one coat of Tart Deco for an extra fancy look ;) 

Nars Lipstick in Roman Holiday is the prettiest shade of pink. It's a light enough shade that makes your lips look naturally blush. 

Stila HD Illuminating BB Cream is my new go-to makeup. I ditched the foundation and I'm sticking to BB Cream forever! This formula has SPF 30, moisturizer and it's waterproof. It's a no-brainer!

Benefit's Bella Bamba gives cheeks a shimmery pink pop and lasts all day long. Swipe once on each cheek for a fresh daytime look or add 2-3 swipes for a glam night time look. 

What's in your makeup bag for Spring '13? 



No comments: