Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pinterest Faves: Style Crush

I love perusing Pinterest for inspiration of all kinds. Whether it be baking, style, beauty or finding new blogs to read - I  am obsessed with pretty pins! Here are my favorite style pins from this week.
Outfit Lust: Blair Eadie of Atlantic-Pacific in her most recent outfit post Pink Pop. Also loving the outfit on the right. A chic pleated midi with a color block top and a statement necklace. 

Print Mix Perfection: I am all about mixing prints but I've never even thought about mixing two different floral prints together. I love the look! It's so bright and fresh for spring!

 OMG Shoes: I think the cap-toe trend will live on through a few more seasons. Obsessed with the knotted heels paired with striped trousers. 

(pins from who what wear, lulus, glitter guide and pink peonies)





3 comments:

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Those shoes are absolutely gorgeous! xoxoxo

Sybil said...

omg!!! such great inspirations!! love those bow designed heels!! :D

Click me for my New Blog

Unknown said...

Love both of their styles! So chic.

xoLili

www.satinandscotch.com